Wednesday, June 4, 2008

WEC

World Extreme Cage fighting.

Watching the light-weights is where it's at for the peeps like me who like martial arts.
It's fascinating how light/feather weights bring the sexy back into mixed martial arts.

My cramps are coming back a little more today. Migraine is not as pronounced, because I've tried taking Magnesium and Calcium supplements - it's helping a little. But still somewhat disoriented all day. Could be partially cause of nausea and cramps, could be partially cause of the auras.

My sense of smell again has tripled in the last day. Therefore my grilled salmon with onions and noodles with vegetables came out awesome, versus dangerous for your health.

Must call the nurses tomorrow. And also going to start practicing relaxation techniques tomorrow.
I'll keep this blog posted on my condition.

No comments: