Wednesday, June 11, 2008

rant.

Last night I started ranting this to my sibling and it was suggested for me to rant about it here in my blog.

I have not been taking calcium / magnesium supplements due to every site and every nurse / doctor that hasn't seen me personally - saying that taking extra minerals and extra vitamins might harm the kid.

Well I'm annoyed. That and I started taking extra calcium / magnesium supplements as of last night. My joints hurt, my gums are beginning to bleed and all my pains take literally months to heal.

Example: I hurt my hand approximately two months ago by taking excess energy out on the most guiltiest looking fridge, and it still hurts. The bruise is gone, everything is gone, but so is the strength of those finger joints in certain positions.

I used to be able to heal injuries in matter of days - not months.

When you ask the nurse straight question like: should I take the supplemental calcium and magnesium to the prenatal vitamin? She flat out said no.

Granted, I'm my own person and should take responsibility - but I made a choice of not taking enough calcium and magnesium simply because I thought I was following a professional advice, which should be more educated that than my body. ... Right?

Guess not. Hence the banana, milk, cheese craving in the last week. That's not pregnancy cravings, that's my body crying for some calcium.

Anyways, duties call.

Ciao.

No comments: