Saturday, June 21, 2008

Exercise.




My sweetheart and I decided to do some exercises last night. I ended up plastered on the floor and lazy just after 20 push ups and roughly 100 crunches. Quite pathetic. But at least some sort of exercise.

This is a very healthy thing for me to do in general, considering prior to pregnancy I was active, healthy, and taking my vitamins and supplements on regular basis.

It controlled my headaches, but sometimes triggered them. Things like running and such did.

Yesterday however - besides my headache coming on, and my stomach getting overly upset over some soup I had, I also got my usual cramp in my lower abdomen area again.

Sleep settled my stomach and migraine, pink gross stuff in a bottle helped.

My appointment with my doctors is just around the corner. Finally I get to find out if its a kitten or a kid! And see what sort of wisdom my doctors have to share with me.

No comments: