Wednesday, June 25, 2008

headaches, heat and smoke in the air.

Headaches during the heat are bad. But something tells me that the smoke in the air is making things even worse than usual.

I've been taking my magnesium and calcium like a good girl, and thinking that's what has been making me feel better in the overall picture. However my auras are pretty insane. And while I've been lucky not to get one of my blinding migraines - it's letting me know that it's just around the corner.

Despite the fact that the weather is slightly more cooled off than usual, the quality of air is more than questionable.

Local KCRA News channel enlightens us:
A rash of fires ignited over the weekend by lightning has fouled air around the region, resulting in overcast skies over the capital. Visibility was cut to just four miles in Sacramento and less than two miles in Truckee and Marysville.

No comments: