Sunday, June 29, 2008

Thanks for the comments!

Thank you everyone for posting your comments. I know sometimes I don't get back to them immediately, mostly due to the fact that this blog doesn't seem a built in future to let me know about it, but once in a while I got post by post and see if anyone has commented.

I'm very glad that I have peeps that follow my blog now and then. Granted sometimes they're not as entertaining as the first post, but due to some stress and stress in the family due to pregnancy and all those fun things that come with it, my fun side has been damaged a little.

Sure would love comments on how to make things easier on younger husbands who feel a lot of pressure from recent marriage and money, not to mention of having a baby on the way. :p

3 comments:

Ellen S said...

Hi Preggi!

You asked for help with hubby, so I'm wondering if you got a chance to read about my migraine bag on WEGO Health. It's a way to get them involved in a fun way. I think most family don't help because they don't know how.

I loved being pregnant. I envy where you're at right now. :)

I wish you a pain free day today!

Ellen
visit my Blog at WEGO Health

Ellen S said...

Gosh, I guess I should have at least included the links...

Migraine bag posts:

Blog

How can Family Members Help by Brenda

Kroshka said...

Thank you Ellen!

I'll be sure to read those core to core, anything will help.
My husband is a wonderful man, very supportive but does get stressed out, he's younger than me and already married with a baby on the way and wife who gets migraines all the time. Not fun. I really want to take some pressure off of him.