Thursday, June 5, 2008

Morning sickness.

Most horrible feeling ever. Constant but mild nausea throughout the day finally pushed me over the edge and sent me packing to my closest bathroom purging my body of those unnecessary fruits and vitamins that i took mere 30 minutes before.

Ah, got to love the controversy of how your body needs but can't have.

Ginger supposedly helps this. I took some hints from former pregnant ladies to drink ginger ale. No good. On the flip side it could be because calorie free / sugar free ginger ale is just gross.

I felt like milk might take things on a different route, but it made things worse.
Went with that liquid yogurt that's tasty and comes in a bottle, also light on calories but full on protein and those pesky vitamins we need to take. However it's tipping my stomach dangerously, warning to come out and make a mess.

Daily routine didn't involve me calling the nurses station. I'm anticipating lack of results. Must call tomorrow morning. Didn't realize that they don't work after business hours.

No comments: