Saturday, June 7, 2008

Nurse advice

Called the nurse tonight. Mentioned to her my nausea and vomiting and slight but constant cramping.
Her advice on nausea and vomiting was to break down my meals in 6 different. To separate my meals from my drinks. To eat raspberries, suck on ginger slices or lemon slices to help with nausea. I mentioned that I can't really drink water cause of it's horrible taste, so the nurse suggested I drink herbal teas, ginger drinks or mix water with little bit of juice.

Today my stress is to the maximum. The hormonal change is busting my chops literally and making me mad as a wet hen. Anything that's out of norm and I start splitting the chips in the bedroom door. Which is ridiculous and my husband tells me to mellow out before I hurt the baby.

He's got a good point, I think I'll go to sleep.

No comments: