Friday, June 20, 2008

Sleep patterns




Here I was, posting something about stress and insomnia to Migraine Girl, and now I can't sleep properly at nights myself.

My body's going through some weird changes with this pregnancy, and while noise affects my mood, just about everything will set me off. My own hubby is keeping his distance from me, simply because I might give him rabies.

Yesterday I could hardly eat anything for majority of the day. Decided to at least get some milk in my stomach (I did take all my vitamins and they all stayed down) and perhaps calm my nausea, and it came back up in completely different texture. Gross. -.-

This morning I woke up ten times, and went back to sleep, after I got 8 hours finally couldn't stand it no more. Had to roll out and grab some cereal for breakfast. That seems to stay in my stomach okay, but still feels upset.

Stress levels are at a high level. Headache is not hitting me yet, but sensitivity to light and noise are there. Stomach ache is there too.

No comments: