Sunday, June 15, 2008

San Francisco

My husband and I took off in the middle of the day to take a short trip to San Francisco.

It was beautiful. Cold, smelly in places, with lights specifically aimed at those who have migraines, and yet beautiful.

Overcast and the pressure changes going into San Francisco were a little bit unnerving.

So is the cat that keeps rubbing herself against my keyboard trying to look cute so I'd pet her.

Thought I was going to get into a loop of a headache, but instead i ended up with a mild indigestion (guess my kid doesn't like salted pretzels as much as I do).

Auras did attack me later on on the way home. The neon like green sign above the exit off the toll bridge blinked wildly into my eyes, and I couldn't seem to read the letters as well as my loving husband. But all ended up well. I found the $4 and he was able to read the amount to me well in advance for me to find it.

The calcium supplements are helping. My bones and teeth do not seem so brittle anymore, and some of those bone bruises feel like they're healing up.

Now I must tend to the kitty, who now is pushing my arm off with her paw. Good night. ^.^

No comments: