Thursday, June 26, 2008

Headache during the day, thirst by night.



After eating a giant piece of watermelon I finally drifted off for a nap.

Upon waking up however, I had an incredible thirst take over. I guess that watermelon is too sweet. Even though it didn't taste like it.

Don't particularly like drinking water, so generally I try drinking anything mixed with water, or sparkling water, which tastes much better. This time around, drinking anything just made my stomach grumble.

Hello chicken soup. Well chicken broth I should say. Returned the balance of liquid back in place.

Also taking a nap thwarted my headache... sort of. Eyes are still sensitive, but auras seemed to have passed.

Of course the dreams are quite interesting when you listen to military channel while snoozing. I think I got shot in the head several times in combat and it just bounced the bullets off like they were rubber. Hurt too!

I'd call my own body a punk, but I like it.

No comments: