Monday, July 14, 2008

Puppies, husbands and migraines.


Puppy picture coming tomorrow :) Puppy is doing much better. He's trying to poop only in the closet and tries to piss on pads.

Husband is not doing so much better. He's exhausted with pain constantly. I'm trying to give him proper vitamin supplements - and it's not working just yet. But maybe soon.
I've increased his vitamin B complex, his magnesium and calcium intake, alongside his normal daily vitamins.

Checked out that book Raingem lent me that focuses mainly on Magnesium and it's properties. Pretty fantastic book actually. I've been doubling up on the supplements for both Gary and myself.

Migraines are pretty bad as usual. Happy to report however that since i've been pretty thorough on taking my Magnesium, my pregnancy style cramping has been easing up.
Hoping it's going to do the same for my husband.

Actually want to get some of that Magnesium oil for him and see if that helps absorption as well.
Just started him on major extra supplements day before yesterday - so we'll see.

I'll keep y'all posted ;)

No comments: