Monday, July 21, 2008

Post migraine stress.


To be quite accurate, migraines and stress are a never ending circle of events that constantly chase each other's tail like the ying and yang.

When a person is afflicted by stress, seemingly overcomes stress, the migraine kicks in as an after effect. But when migraine kicks in the stress levels elevate, for we know this is painful and quite disturbing part of our lives that we have little to no control over at times. In other words = a never ending circle.

So how do we control stress?

I personally opted for murdering every fly in my vicinity by using a makeshift fly swatter.

Some people opt for drinking, others take sleeping pills and anything to relax them. Some people just sleep. Just like I do when I'm stressed out to the max. Often it seems to be too daunting of a task to be awake nad having to deal with this issue or next, so i like to close my eyes and slowly meditate myself to sleep.

What are your ways of dealing with stress?

No comments: