Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Migraines, stress and overeating.


While I have the cute husband, puppy and the camera on hand - pictures will only come tomorrow. C'est la vie.

Update on cute husband:

Still suffering, but in progress of finding good insurance company to call his own. I've tried to get in contact with several over email, but apparently internet is not their strongest path of communication. So I'll have to get in contact with them directly over the phone.
He's currently listening to things on you-tube, and laughing over some vids.

Update on cute puppy:

Still cute and unable to go outside quite yet. The vets put the fear of death into us when they started talking about different things that non-vaccinated animals can get. So we crossed our heart and swore to die if Duke gets out any time before he's 8 weeks and dares to touch the ground.
This still puts a dumper or ten on our floor and carpets. (Dumper, get it? heheheh...)
Other than that - some books are coming in on how to train our furry friend and keep him happy.
He's being cute and sitting by my feet as I type this post out.

Update on me:

Got an interesting book on Magnesium and it's effects on the body today. I'll be more than happy to start reading it tonight. It's going to take a few takes I'm sure since I am just getting out of that crazy pregnancy scared phase where nothing made sense.
Taking my magnesium, calcium and DHE supplements like a good little girl however. So besides my baby making me cringe in pain when I'm worried (something along the lines: "mom, stop worrying or I'll punch you in the gut from the inside, you're taking my vitamins and making me jittery darn it!) everything is going alright.

I'm going to attempt some techniques of meditation and perhaps some basic self hypnosis. The fact that I worry should be good, since I should worry if I drive my car into someone else's and cause a horrible crash or not. But my obsessive worry about other things may possibly be driving my loved ones insane. And it leads to over eating. Which isn't good. As we all know - as long as I get all our necessary vitamins and minerals, plus my regular intake of calories - baby's growth will be supported with as much as 300 calories. Over eating is very unhealthy.

No comments: