Saturday, August 30, 2008

Migraines like to incapacite, don't they?

I'm not sure anymore if mine even qualify as migraines or tension headaches, or headaches caused by lack of sleep and overexposure to sun, or all of the above.

My nerves are at an all time crap - and I'm pretty sure my puppy just pissed on the kitchen floor.

Been severely tired recently - but it doesn't mean that I actually get to go to bed like normal people. The headaches keep me awake and running where as I should be sleeping like a baby. Pregnancy and all that kind of require it.

Waking up in the morning is too easy. I open my eyes, then just lay there for the next few hours unable to go back to sleep then fall asleep for a couple more hours. So on and so forth. It's quite annoying.

Auras make driving ten times as fun, and who can say no to sparklies when they're sitting staring at the wall? It's never ending fun time.

A lot of things must get done tomorrow however, so I'm going to give sleeping a good college try once more and see where that takes me.

No comments: