Sunday, August 24, 2008

It's a cold... It's an allergy... It's a migraine!

Either cold, annoying allergy or both have seized me in the last couple of days. Painful to swallow, sneezing more often than usual. My husband and I have a couple of fans constantly blowing on the bed during the day/night - since we don't have central air and heating it takes that much to cool us down. But I'm beginning to suspect that night time temperature cools us way down too fast. Therefore perhaps - should be avoided.

My auras are back full force as well. Only thing I'm not seeing is my childhood imaginary friends, but feels like even those are just around the corner.

The baby hasn't been kicking much at all today either. Which always makes me wonder. Is he okay? Did he get bored? - Tomorrow I have an appointment with our doctor, so we get to find out if it's really boy or girl, and then later I have to schedule an appointment with a genetic counselor.

Worries about the baby and my husband spending last night thrashing around in pain from his shoulder - they're about at an all high. There's some need for meditating, if my afformentioned love and joy turns off Korn, ever.

No comments: