Thursday, August 21, 2008

Irritability and migraines.

It seems once you have one - the other one is just around the corner.
My migraines are almost always paired with green ugly irritability, and my latest road-rage like attitude towards anything that moves is somewhat... crazy.

It's possible that it's due to the fact that my sweetheart has been somewhat less than himself lately and successfully has given me grief on and off frequently and on daily basis.

It could be that I'm losing touch with reality and am myself becoming something that makes other people around me a little more edgy and nervous, and sets me up for a fight.

Or it could be that I'm lacking some special vitamin B complex.

Recently been taking some better set of vitamins just to make sure that I'm on the right track. And been supplementing as much as I can.
But today due to some harsh change in schedule I failed to take several helpings of those vitamins.

It's totally possible that I'm just lacking proper nutrients and my body is rebelling.

Perhaps some good night sleep will put me at ease, and tomorrow back on track.


On the brighter note - I definitely felt my baby move yesterday. That didn't feel like cramp. Didn't feel painful, just slightly weird as if I swallowed a fish alive, or had a pain free charlie horse below the belt.
Our kitten moved around a couple of times during the day, and surprisingly I'm still not showing my pregnancy too much. Even though I'm on my fourth month. I suppose it's normal. In a week we'll be going to my doctor's again and this time we get to find out the little tyke's gender and if he or she's doing alright.

Awesome feeling I tell ya.

No comments: