Sunday, May 25, 2008

UFC: Wanderlei Silva vs. Keith Jardine

I generally make fun of UFC, mostly because Taekwondo has engraved respect for traditional martial arts. But last night I saw a highlight worth mentioning. Well seeing something more than what I normally call "men hugging" is always a plus.

This time Wanderlei Silva knocked that silly Irish back to Ireland. Series of punches that sent the boy packing. Ah. I love gay sports. :)

On a less serious note, (we all know there's nothing more important than men hugging ((my fiance is sitting right next to me)), I still haven't scheduled an appointment with an obstetrician. This is a memorial weekend... so I suppose they're off the hook.

I still have quite bad cramps, and have a hard time standing up for 6 hours in a row. Kind of worries me a little bit, but doesn't stop me. Too much.

My migraines been acting freaky as well. Auras are in abundance, but sharp pain came and went briefly. Dull headache in the back of my head is predominant. And need for walks is all too obvious. Bit of temper mixed with complete need to drink water all the time makes for an absolutely hilarious hostess.

Considering my in-laws are all here today that is.

So far I haven't heard complaints and I've been trying Not to stick anyone with a straw through the brain... but at least it gives you guys a heads up.

My latest main concern is exercise. I seriously do not want to injure the unborn child by doing something stupid. must continue this post in just a minute.

No comments: