Monday, May 26, 2008

Excercise and snacks.

Last night we had quite an experience. My in-laws and I got to go to the jazz jubilee. There were some interesting bands performing, and of course there was always enough junk food to satisfy the most curious of sweet-tooths.
Naturally my fiance held me to my vow of not pigging out on anything at all, so kettle corn and ice cream were safe and sound.

Light cramping however still put me at odds and I had to rest a short while during our walk around old Sac. It didn't hinder me for a long time. After coming home to dinner and pictionary - Gary and I took off for a two mile walk around the neighborhood and I was able to pour out all my hesitations and worries onto him.

I'm going to go to TKD tomorrow and see how I feel during the workout at night after work. Not sure how I'll be able to handle it, but better find out soon so I know what my body's capable off. The two mile walk took all sorts of strength out of me. Can't imagine lasting an entire hour in hard core cardio as usual. Hope so. But not really sure if it's possible or not.

Nevertheless it's not the end of the world. I can still do multitude of exercises and practice majority of my one steps/sparring combos and forms without disturbing my own self.

Here's hoping. ^^

My migraine was still causing me discomfort, but luckily my allergies put my smeller on hold. So I can't smell the most horrible of smells anymore :)

No comments: